Solar is a clean and renewable energy resource. One of the most important environmental problem that we are facing these days is the increase in carbon dioxide level in atmosphere and the increasing global warming due to this fact.
The advantages of solar energy are as follows:
- Never ending and clean energy resource
- Available in all locations
- Reduces the dependency of energy to external parties
- Only initial investment is needed. The investment turns into a profit in a short time
- “Zero” operational/maintenance cost
Energy production from solar energy is made by solar panels and the energy produced can be utilized in every location where electricity consumption is needed.